Suzanne Barber, our holistic nutritionist in residence, presents: Eating for Energy. Simple, easy, nutritious snacks, and ‘go to’ meals that keep you energized and focused! Sample tasting and recipes of snacks and smoothies included!
About Suzanne Barber
Suzanne Barber is a practicing Certified Holistic Nutritionist. Her approach is simply; feed the body real food as opposed to processed food products as often as possible. Nourishing the body is a process and good wholesome food is essential for building positive minds and strong bodies! Her approach encompasses the entire mind, body and spirit with programs designed for the specific needs of each individual- as we are all unique!
Her programs include all aspects of health and wellness ranging from cooking, shopping, self care, relaxation, exercise and psychological wellbeing based upon specific environment. Her goal is encouraging and promoting balanced lifestyle choices and conditions that will be sustainable for a lifetime of health and happiness.
Have fun creating a healthy life!
Having been in the health and wellness industry over 20 years Suzanne has gained a vast array of knowledge, experience and expertise. She has trained hundreds of employees having opened over 50 spas in the US, Canada and Mexico. Her passion remains studying, learning, inspiring all to be their own personal best. She is an accomplished artist and writer with her own line of greeting cards produced in her studio in Laguna Beach, CA.
Suzanne’s background of study and teaching includes:
- Business Studies-MTSU, TN
- Arts & Sciences Degree-Brookhaven, Dallas, TX
- Exercise Prescription/Nutrition Certificate-IVC, CA
- Massage Therapist Certification-Mueller School of Holistic Studies, CA
- Aromatherapy Intensive-Jeanie Rose, CA
- National Educator/US/Mexico/Canada for KFI-holistic spa products/8 years
- The Institute of Dynamic Aromatherapy Certification-WA
- Yoga Fit Certification-CA
- San Diego Institute of Integrative Studies-CA (Student and Instructor)
- Elite Resorts and Spas-Retreat Facilitator of Herbs & Oils, Journal Writing, Dance Therapy
- Art Classes-Mary DeFrance, Vincent Farrell, Marc Whitney, Laguna Art Institute- CA
- Art Expression- Hope School-CA (Instructor)