About Suzanne Barber
Her programs include all aspects of health and wellness ranging from cooking, shopping, self care, relaxation, exercise and psychological wellbeing based upon specific environment. Her goal is encouraging and promoting balanced lifestyle choices and conditions that will be sustainable for long-term self care.
Having been in the health and wellness industry over 20 years Suzanne has gained a vast array of knowledge, experience and expertise. She has trained hundreds of employees having opened over 50 spas in the US, Canada and Mexico. Her passion remains studying, learning, inspiring all to be their own personal best. She is an accomplished artist and writer with her own line of greeting cards produced in her studio in Laguna Beach, CA.
Suzanne’s background of study and teaching includes:
- Business Studies-MTSU, TN
- Arts & Sciences Degree-Brookhaven, Dallas, TX
- Exercise Prescription/Nutrition Certificate-IVC, CA
- Massage Therapist Certification-Mueller School of Holistic Studies, CA
- Aromatherapy Intensive-Jeanie Rose, CA
- National Educator/US/Mexico/Canada for KFI-holistic spa products/8 years
- The Institute of Dynamic Aromatherapy Certification-WA
- Yoga Fit Certification-CA
- San Diego Institute of Integrative Studies-CA (Student and Instructor)
- Elite Resorts and Spas-Retreat Facilitator of Herbs & Oils, Journal Writing, Dance Therapy
- Art Classes-Mary DeFrance, Vincent Farrell, Marc Whitney, Laguna Art Institute- CA
- Art Expression- Hope School-CA (Instructor)