- Letter from Kevin M. Kelly, CEO
- Resort Profile
- Media Kit Photos
- Two Bunch Palms Water Report (PDF)
- Renovations Images
- About the Designer
- About Kevin M. Kelly
Located in the heart of the California desert, Two Bunch Palms is home to the famed hot mineral springs that archeologists report have been flowing on the site for 600 years. The site also served as an oasis for settlers that refer to the “two bunches of palms” watering hole in journals dating back to 1857. Two Bunch Palms seeks to reconnect with its historic legacy by staying grounded to the natural elements while bringing in best-in-class wellness experiences through its four pillars of service: World-class hot mineral waters, healing spa treatments, , healthier gourmet food and movement & fitness programs. The resort has been recognized by SpaFinder, Spas of America, Spa Magazine and USA Today for Best Mineral Springs and Readers Choice Awards for Top Spa and Mineral Springs, and Top Ten Places to Relax Mind and Body.
- Private-gated 56 acre resort built in 1930
- Natural hot spring artesian waters that ascend from the earth at 148 degrees and are cooled to 99 and 104 degrees in a meditative Grotto. These healing waters are rich with minerals that include lithium, calcium, magnesium.
- 52 Guestrooms that include 23 suites. House on the Hill for rent.
- New Model Suite with two adjoining rooms
- New Restaurant & Espresso Bar offering Healthier Dining Options
- 3000 square foot Yoga Dome – earth mound passive solar building
- Garden House* (Private Dining and Special Occasions)
- Wellness Spa with 19 Indoor/Outdoor Treatment Rooms, 2 Mudbaths, 2 Watsu pools
- Lap pool and Great Lawn*
- Courtesy Day Lounge for Spa day guests
- Fitness Room outfitted with TechnoGym Equipment
- Two Tennis Courts (complimentary racquets and balls available at front desk)
- Complimentary Movement Class
- Duck & Turtle Pond where you can feed the fish
- Guests must be 18 years or older
- 15 Minutes from Palm Springs Airport
Coming in June 2014
Renovation of existing 50 rooms into 75 rooms and conversion of House on the Hill into meeting space. Construction of solar field making property the first carbon-neutral property in North America.
Coming in early 2015
Anticipate addition of 36 rooms, 12 fractional units and construction of new spa, café, boutique, fitness center and high-energy grotto in 4th quarter.