January 25, 2014: An Integrative Approach to Nutrition (45-60 minutes)
Join Barbara Appelbaum, motivational speaker and certified wellness coach teaches you how to approach your heath and wellness by examining how all areas of your life connect to you as a whole utilizing the following concepts:
- Bio-individuality™ – how each individual is unique
- Primary Food™ – relationships, career, physical activity and spiritual awareness
- Integrative Nutrition MyPlate™ – exploring the actual food a person puts in their mouth and how Primary Food™ plays a role
- One person’s food is another person’s poison – what’s right for you?
- Things that contribute to your sense of nourishment and fulfillment
- How to find your unique healthy balance
January 26, 2014 Session: Writing a Business Plan for Your Personal Wellness (45-60 minutes)
In their professional life people create a business plan so as to ensure their success. What if they could do the same for their personal life to ensure quality of well-being? The quality of a person’s wellness today is in direct correlation to the choices they made in the past. The choices they make today and onward will determine their future wellness. When one chooses to plan and then make the conscious choice to act on that plan, it will manifest their intentions so they can live in wellness now.
- Importance of having a plan (being proactive vs. reactive)
- Applying concepts of a business plan to that of a wellness plan
- How to put the plan into action so as to get results
About Barbara Appelbaum
Barbara B. Appelbaum, a dedicated wellness coach whose genuine compassion, expertise and first-hand knowledge helps wake people up to living their lives so they can learn to be present, be purposeful and be well. My greatest wish is to never hear a person say, “I should be taking better care of myself.” Start living a healthy life now! Read more.